Friday, February 17, 2012

Updated Bucket List

So I had some great ideas from my charming friend Paige and my sweet Uncle Mitch about my six month bucket list so I am going to revise it slightly...
1. Take a yoga class.
2. Go for a walk in Overton Park.  In the next thirty days.
3. Visit the National Civil Rights Museum.  See above.
4. Make Julia Child's boeuf bourguignon.



5. Learn to knit.
6. Eat alone in a restaurant. Alone. Still yikes.
7. See a feel good movie...any suggestions?
8. Listen to some jazz (I'm pretty pschyed about this one.)
9. Paint the Mississippi. Or attempt to.
10. Go to Europe.  Still in shock that I'm actually doing this!
11. Surround myself with the most positive, inspiring, intelligent people that I can find.  I already have a pretty good group started back home.  :-)

I took some shots of my apartment today, so I will be posting them sometime soon.  Hope everyone had a great week!

2 comments: