Tuesday, February 21, 2012

T Shirt Vests, Oh My!

So new craft project that anyone (seriously anyone) can do! A tshirt vest!  All you need is a tshirt (size XL) and a pair of good scissors.


Step 1.  Cut off the sleeves.

Step 2. Cut out the neck area.  Start small if you aren't sure and then go back and make the area larger as needed.


Step 3. Cut along the sides. 

Voila! You now have a vest! Wear with a cute tshirt and jeans.  Or something more fashionable if you feel led.


This is me in a white vest holding up the vest we just made above.  Gotta love that "sun in my eyes" squint.

On a side note, I got a very exciting package in the mail from an Etsy shop called The Merriweather Council.  I ordered myself a Valentines Day gift (yep, I'm that girl) and it arrived today.  




So...that is my day in pictures.  Hope you enjoy....I'm going to take a siesta now.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment